My Name is Teresa Bryant-Parks, and I am the owner of Savvy Girl Friday. I have over 25 years of experience working in the administrative field. In those 25 years, I learned the importance of integrity, teamwork, communication and the ability to multitask. I enjoy organizing, planning and problem-solving. These are some of the things that make a business run smoothly. Effective problem solving requires the ability to listen to every detail and finding the best solution to carry out the task at hand.
As a Business Strategist, I understand what it takes to run a business. I started Savvy Girl Friday because I wanted to aid business owners and help them work towards their goals. My mission is to show individual business owners how to take the stress out of running a business. I take great pride in the work that I do.
It brings me joy to see the ideas and dreams of my clients come to life.
Twenty Things about Me
- I love to laugh.
- Starbucks is my friend. Coffee anything is my friend.
- I am a nerd by nature and I am cool with that.
- The bookstore is a necessity to me.
- I married my soulmate.
- I LOVE traveling.
- I understand retail therapy and the need for it.
- I journal my creative thoughts.
- I binge-watched the complete series of Breaking Bad in two days.
- I am selective about the pen I use (1.4 mm point).
- I do own two pairs of Crocs. What, you don’t?
- I can rock a pair of Chuck Taylor’s with ease. It’s all about comfort. 🙂
- I watch movies with my phone or tablet beside me just in case I need to google information about the movie, actor, etc.
- I love Photography. I’m a Canon kind of girl.
- I LOVE Handbags!
- I love the Mountains.
- My idea of camping is a really nice cabin in the mountains.
- I have a Fur-baby Shah Tzu named Izzie.
- I reeeeeaaaaallllllllllyyyyy love handbags!
- I enjoy seeing my clients give birth to their dreams!
I chose the name Savvy Girl Friday because it sounded better than Nerdy Girl Friday.
Definition of Savvy: Wellinformedandperceptive. Definition of Girl Friday: a female assistant (as in an office) entrusted with a wide variety of tasks.
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” –Maya Angelou
Now that you know a little more about me, I would love the opportunity to sit and talk with you about your business needs. Please contact me for a free 15 minute consultati